Overview： Viking Cup, removable stainless steel inserts, cast with the best resin, hand-painted, this product drink and decoration can be. By Dang Stewart to express your respect, which is the Viking series of exclusive products! This glass black cup body appears to consist of carved wood made, in the lower half wrapped around Viking knot. Circle Nordic Rune surrounded bottom junction design extends to the handle shaped like mjolnir. On both sides of the cup, a ferocious pirate skull stared out two intersecting ax thick brown beard braided ready to fight. The resin product of high quality casting, and professionally painted treatment of stainless steel with a removable plug for easy cleaning.
Specification： Material: Stainless steel Capacity: 401-500ml Color: as shown
Package Content： 1x Viking Cup
Silicone Kitchenware With Wooden Handle
Overview: 100% brand new and high quality Easy to operate, safe and reliable.
1. heat resistant: All utensils are heat resistant temperature from -40 to 230 centigrade. 2. Application: microwave, toaster, dishwasher cupboard, steamer. They can also be cooked and sterilized. 3. Easy to clean: Unlike most other thin and weak silicone cookware, this quality Nylon hardcore makes the silicone utensils strong. It is easy to clean, just wipe under warm water or throw them in the dishwasher. 4. Silicone utensil set is a Kitchen helper, perfect for all types of food and cooking, stir-fry, stirring cream, butter, ice cream, etc. and perfect for all types of food and cooking.
Item Type: Cooking Tool Set Material: Silicone & Wood Color: green Suitable for: Cooking, Baking and etc. Package Content:
1 x Kitchenware
12 Inch Oval Banneton Brotform Rattan Basket
Size: As The Picture Shown
- Good for rising dough or decoration.
- When dough is risen, turn it out onto a pan to bake.
- Used by the most experienced bakers and the novice at home.
- Come with the liner that can be removed to clean and wash, reusable.
- Loaf will sport a gorgeous pattern of floury rings circling the deep-golden crust.
How to Use this bread rising basket ?
1. Flour the brotform then place the kneaded dough in the basket until it rises.
2. After dough has risen, take dough out of basket and transfer it onto a baking sheet for the oven.
3. Please Remember that with dough many things effect the rise: weather, yeast quality, and flour types can effect the rise.
4. Many Great Bakers let the dough rise in a greased bowl before they put it in the brotform. This creates a better texture and crust of your European country bread.